Competition time on Instagram - Win Two Mala Bracelets
Let's Celebrate Mala Bracelets Giveaway & all the May Birthday's The month of May is my birthday month, plus many of my friends and family, so why not celebrate with some giveaways. Sometimes wearing a Mala necklace can be inconvenient so I have created a collection of bracelets. They are made with Lava stones you... Follow, Like, and Tag two friends...enter as many times as you like!
Ground Me Mala
I started making Mala's to help me stay in the present more and they are a great reminder to create a deeper connection with myself. I feel my Malas give me strength when times get hard and I feel alone. The lava stones, keep me grounded and protected, while the semi-precious stones, sparkle and remind me of my intentions to be positive and to spread a bit of kindness; not just to others but to myself.
The Ground Me Mala also comes in Black Onyx or Hematite.
Gratitude opens the door to the power, the wisdom, the creativity of the universe.
Get grounded walk barefoot in nature, meditate or practice mindfulness. A Mala can help you with your meditation practice. @malamantramaker
Here are some tips that helped me:
A daily meditation practice - it sounds hard work but actually, it's easy, enjoyable and your mind and body love it! Breathing is the key to life, so meditation is a way of focusing on the breath and bringing harmony within, therefore helping you deal with the daily stress of life.
Try it, it costs nothing and can really bring about some welcome changes in your habits in life.
Choose a meditation technique
- Download app Sadhguru is my meditation of choice (Read his book Inner Engineering - a practical guide to life)
- Download Calm
- Listen to a guided meditation - check them out on Spotify first before buying
- Use a mantra of your choice- a Mala helps remind you to say the mantra 108 times
Establish a morning routine
1. Create a space of 15-20 minutes to practice your meditation technique. Just do it and get on with your day.
2. During the day check in and see how you feel? Do a few deep breaths and let go of your stress or stretch for your body.
3. Do you have a Monkey Mind? Are you repeatedly going over problems or scenarios in your head? Repeat a mantra and dissolve this nonsense. It works! You can say it in your head or sing it out loud. Alternatively, just listen to a mantra and feel the harmony it brings to your mind and body. Sound frequency is a very powerful self-healing tool.
4. Use and wear a mala to remind you to meditate, and use your mantra for optimal health. Choose from a selection of Malas from the Mala Mantra Maker catalogue.
5. Be the observer to your thoughts, what is your mind thinking about? Question your thoughts?
6. Be kind to yourself and others you will feel so much better in yourself. Kindness costs nothing and brings happiness to yourself and others.
7. Smile - when you smile you actually start to feel better, as there are marma points around your mouth.
8. Walk in nature or focus on a plant or beautiful flower by focusing your mind on this you will be connecting with nature and also your inner self. Watch the way the leaves blow in the wind. Keep focusing and as you focus you relax your mind, body and soul.
A simple mantra to bring peace:
Om Shanti Shanti Shanti (Peace to your mind, body and spirit)